Five “Greatest Entertainer” worthy performances of Wacky Kiray in I Can Do That
It is official; comedian Wacky Kiray outlasted his fellow I Can Do That contestants after being awarded as the Greatest Entertainer last June 4 in the Grand Finals of the show that happened in an ABS-CBN studio. He got the highest combined text and judges votes amounting to 93.75%. He won Php 1 Million cash prize. In his final performance he performed a death-defying wire balancing act that left the judges Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo and Boy Abunda speechless.
To celebrate his championship, here are the videos of his performances, which I think makes him worthy to be winner of the competition:
- The Mara Clara comedy act with Cristine Reyes – Wacky Kiray is a natural born comedian and he knows how to compliment with Cristine in this performance.
- Wheelchair Dance with Pokwang – It is easy to do an interpretative dance with feet and legs working but with wheelchair, it takes a stronger upper body and with Kiray being thin is really challenge for him.
- Strong Man act with JC Santos – Again Wacky Kiray doesn’t have enough training in terms of core strength unlike JC that has a good physique unlike him. But still he manages to pull a tricycle with men on it.
- Pole Balancing Act – This act is somewhat a teaser of what we had expected to be his performance at the grand finals.
- The blindfolded wire-balancing act – This is the pole balancing act of Wacky Kiray in full circle. With a pole walking across the wire to the bicycle in blindfolds, he really knows how to give a performance that everyone will never forget including himself.
Meanwhile, hailed as the second placer was actress Cristine Reyes, who got a score of 83.09% with her blazing fire dancing act and won P300,000. Actor-model Daniel Matsunaga, meanwhile, was named the third placer as he wowed the crowd with his aerial pole act, hitting a score of 47.81%, and brought home P200,000. Taking the fourth place was Gab Valenciano, who showed gracefulness in his ring man act and won P100,000 with the total score of 44.44%.
I Can Do That was hosted by Domi Domingo and Alex Gonzaga and it aired on the Kapamilya Network on weekends.