Top 5 smashing performances at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards
We saw how Drake breaks the record of Adele after winning 13 trophies from the 2017 Billboard Music Awards. At the same time, for the very first time that a KPop group, BTS won Top Social Artist category beating Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande and Shawn Mendes.
Aside from the awards and attention grabbing fashion statement at the magenta carpet of the 2017 Billboard Music Awards in T-Mobile Arena. Performances were the big highlights of the event and here are the top 5 smashing acts they we love to watch all over again.
- Remote performance of Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars – because the two singers have their respective concerts; Ed in Santiago, Chile and Bruno at Amsterdam, Netherlands, their performances became so special with extended audience.
- Drake performing Gyalchester in the middle of Belligo Fountain – Drake really knows how to give a performance that will surely put the house down. He performed in the middle of the in the middle of Belligo Fountain with dancing fountain (of course) and fire.
- Debut performance of Camila Cabello after going solo – it is worth the wait, few months after Fifth Harmony debut 2017 People’s Choice Awards without Camila, it is her turn to appear on TV as a solo artist at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards performing Crying in the Club.
- Icon awardee Cher leaving everyone speechless – you will surely believe in life after love as Cher performed her iconic song with a performance to remember.
- Our hearts will go on with Celine Dion – the voice, the production and the movie it will surely make you cry 20 years after the award winning film Titanic.
Catch the encore of Billboard Music Awards on RTL CBS Entertainment, May 24 (9:30am) 26 (2:40am and 4:10pm), 27 (8:30am) and 28 (3:10pm).